DetailsPedals with double power sensor Favero Assioma DUO
- Easy to install
Assioma can be easily assembled, disassembled and transferred from one bike to another in minutes: without special tools and without the help of a mechanic. Just like common pedals.
- IAV Cycling Dynamics
Assioma features the advanced IAV Cycling Dynamics metrics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, combined with traditional power data, allow for detailed analysis of pedaling technique and how the rider's position on the bike affects performance.
- IAV Power and gyroscope
Unlikeautres, Assioma's measurements are not affected by errors related to very irregular pedaling (e.g. sprinting uphill) or the use of oval chainrings. That's because Assioma is able to detect the actual instantaneous angular velocity of the pedal stroke, giving you the accuracy of ±1% in any situation. Not just in a lab.
- Bluetooth SMART and ANT+
Assioma connects via Bluetooth and ANT+ with bike computers and also Android and iOS smartphones.
- Real right/left data
Assioma power sensors are located on the pedals, exactly where the cyclist's force is exerted. This ensures accurate data not only of total power, but also of right/left leg balance, torque efficiency (TE), pedaling smoothness (PS), etc.
- Accuracy and stability
Assioma provides accurate wattage measurements with high consistency and stability in real world road conditions and at any temperature between -10°C and 60°C. Also thanks to the ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation).
- Waterproof, resistant and light
Assioma is the lightest and most compact power sensor pedal: without protruding elements, it does not interfere with pedaling. Not even in tight turns. Assioma's electronics are protected in an extremely impact-resistant and completely sealed two-component resin block.
- Rechargeable and durable
Assioma is the only pedal power sensor with built-in rechargeable batteries; a single charge provides at least 50 hours of use
- Tested and guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces each Assioma and tests it individually: fully satisfying the standards required by current regulations.
- Power sensor on left and right pedal
- Dual left/right power measurement
- Cadence sensor: included, Integrated
- Gyroscope: included, Integrated
- Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: yes
- Oval chainring compatibility: yes
- Total weight per pedal: 151.5g (including battery)
- Battery: lithium-ion, rechargeable
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ profile PWR (CT + PO)
- Power measurement accuracy: ± 1%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Waterproof degree: IP67
- Q-factor: 54mm
- Possibility to convert to Assioma DUO
- Compatible shims: Look Original Keo or Favero shims (red and black)
- Bike type: road bike
- Made in Italie
- Warranty: 2 years
- Left pedal with power sensor
- Right pedal with power sensor
- Battery charger and adapters (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 2 micro USB / USB cables of two meters long with magnetic connectors
- 2 red shims with 6° of angular freedom; (compatible LOOK Kéo)
- 1 hex key and 4 washers for installation
- User manual
- Additional Information
- Brand : Favero
- Manufacturer SKU : 772-02
- Color : black grey
- Color : Black
- Size : One size
- Gender : Mixed
- Age group : Adult
- Team : No
- Characteristic : No
- Matière principal : N/A
- Assortment : No
- Shipped in 24h : No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)